Re: Dakota horns

From: TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com
Date: Sat Apr 08 2000 - 17:28:04 EDT

In a message dated 4/8/2000 2:21:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
steve318@webtv.net writes:

<< have a 99 Sport V6 RC (IB!!!) Why do the horns sound so wimpy on my
 truck? They sound like a Fiat or something.When someone cuts me off in
 traffic,I`m almost ashamed to blow the horn at `em. beep,beeeeep.I don`t
 want beep.I want HOOOOOOONK!! I disconnected the high note horn,but it
 didn`t help,really.Some horns are adjustable for pitch,but I don`t see
 any adjustments on mine.Would the horns off a Ram sound a little more
 authoritative? Not literal ram`s horns,but the truck? Thanks!!

    I have a 99 slt and the horns are pretty good for me...Maybe you got a
bad set...
easy enough to fix,,,get AIR horns,,,

                    Thanks, Ted O.