RE: what to do when stopped WAS:check this out

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Apr 08 2000 - 17:32:43 EDT

Of course there's always the cops that are just plain A-holes! I slipped
by one at 15 over (sittin under a bridge). As soon as I passed him I saw
him back up and start to turn around to get out. I figured "be real nice
and I might get a warning" so before he'd even gotten onto the friggin
highway I pulled over and waited for him, rolled down the windows, got out
my ins. and reg. cuz he hadn't even gotten there yet and waited. All he
had for me when he finally got there was a smart A&& remark! "Guess you
know why I pulled you over huh?" B&&stard gave me a ticked for 15 over!
didn't even bother to sweeten it down to 10 over or anything! I figured I
couldn't have been ANY nicer to that cop than I was!
Nate, Ogden UT
http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k
Forest Green 00 Dakota CC 4X4, 5-speed, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy
cold air w/ K&N, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"