RE: Hi DML:New member 4.7 question

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Apr 08 2000 - 17:34:22 EDT

Hey Welcome to the List! Hope you find that right truck soon! How high
do you consider High mileage? I've got about 15,000 on my 4.7, Not a
hiccup yet (knocking on wood). LOVE this engine! I get 18 - 20 MPG on
the highway and 14 -17 in the city (depending on if I'm broke or have the
need for speed:-)
Nate, Ogden UT
http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k
Forest Green 00 Dakota CC 4X4, 5-speed, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy
cold air w/ K&N, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"