RE: RE: Z-Max Additive

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 11:34:12 EDT

Again , it is the claimed to fame fuel additive, engine additive, and
transmission additive with some type of FAA approved coating substances
(sorry forgot the name), that suppose to make the engine clean on the inside
and penetrates the metal with a coating (again I don't know what is called).
Comes with a lifetime engine warranty and lasts up to 150000. I think the
name is ZMax

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA