Re: RE: RE: Z-Max Additive

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 19:45:01 EDT

You forgot that on their commercials, they badly dog on Prolong and MotorUP
AND Slick 50. saying that the lifter grinding test done with prolong is a
hype.. because ordinary household bleech could beat all of them...

next, the Z-Max treatment is tested by independent labs and is supposed to
have actual numbers from the US Government (but what do they know about
cars?) that the product works. anyways. I think it's more Hype. if it's
THAT good, it'd be in stores already.
-Dester

<< Again , it is the claimed to fame fuel additive, engine additive, and
 transmission additive with some type of FAA approved coating substances
 (sorry forgot the name), that suppose to make the engine clean on the inside
 and penetrates the metal with a coating (again I don't know what is called).
 Comes with a lifetime engine warranty and lasts up to 150000. I think the
 name is ZMax >>