Re: RE: RE: Z-Max Additive

From: FalRan66@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 20:27:56 EDT

I put the stuff in my truck, for MPG it did nothin, for the engin it did
clean out the carbon for what i could see in my next oil change. the best at
of it all was the tranny fluid additive, it smoothed out shifting into OD and
when I floor it., friend has the drivetrain as me in his 97 Bvan and it did
wonderes for his tranny. I thought his tranny was really messed. he waited
til like 35k to change tranny oil so the tranny was sluggish, but when he put
this stuff in it did some good. thats my .02

    Joe
    92 5.2 3.55sg