Re: Re: Howday, and an intro

From: Shari & Marty (msdng@netzero.net)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 12:56:57 EDT

>From what I have read, you sound like a turbo guy, I do know of a sixer that
put 250 NO2
thru his motor and it held together well. I will be working on a naturally
aspirated 6 down here and shooting for some strong numbers. As for websites,
not sure, but the list is a great place to start for info. I believe the 6
is the same bore and stroke as the 5.2, and the 360 shares the 8.0. I do
think the bottom end of the 5.2 and the 6 need a girdle for pressurization
over 10 psi. as the mains are not very strong. I hope to see your future
projects.
Kuk

> Thanks Kuk,
> if that is a 6er, it sounds like you have it worked out
> pretty well... Are there any good websites to learn
> about the available engines' strenghts & weaknesses?
> Ids the 6 just a 5.2 minus a bank of cyls?
> Thanks,
> Mike V

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World