Re: Re: Howday, and an intro

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 19:40:43 EDT

hey Kuk,
    on that cam change on your 99 body style truck, was it a v6 or v8? If
it's the v6, did you have to tilt of remove the radiator and A/C cooler
radiator looking thing? also, what cam was installed and did you need to
take the intake, and the accessory bracket/timing cover off with the whole
thing?
-Dester

<< Yes Mike, 92-96's you can sit on the fenderwell with leg's dangling around
 the motor. I changed my cam in an apartment parking lot in 6 hours on a 99
 body, That could have been
 4 hours on the Gen II.
 Kuk >>