Re: Whats a stock R/T run??

From: Shari & Marty (msdng@netzero.net)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 00:15:19 EDT

Unfortunately, Chrysler told the truth when they published the power figures
at the crank for the R/T's. They have a heavy drivetrain and a 9.24 HDrear
and the CC weigh in around 4100lbs. They usually have 185-205 rear wheel HP
bone stock. NOW, if I were an engineer for Chrysler, the trucks would not
have left the factory without the 6-speed and every Magnum R/T performance
part offered, not to mention the friggin 5250/115 limiter in a performance
"unquote" truck. They put the stock Ram motor in with the Dynomax exhaust
(dual to cat), that is it. At least Chrysler was honest.....please, no
flames from you R/T guys as I miss mine very much. :^(
Kuk