96 V-6 Bogging out

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 12:49:39 EDT

OK, this has happened a few times before and now today it has almost caused a
Ferd to crunch my Dak up. The truck will idle fine, no rougher than to be
expected for the mods, will rev smoothly with no load on the motor and seems
normal. The problem is when it is put in drive and the gas is pressed. The
truck lurches off the line like normal, but then bogs down, like a carb that
is dumping way to much gas. If I keep it on the floor, it stumbles up to
3000, then it just screams and after I do that it acts fine for a while. But
there is no way to tell how or when it will do that. The Check Engine light
never comes on. Any ideas? Already have a new tps, iat, map, O2, etc...
all new sensors.

Oh yeah, I just ordered a Jet chip Stage 2 for the Dak, does it alter the
trans shift points in anyway? I know the 42RE has solenoids, just didn't
know if the chips alters the shifting.

Thanks,
Will
Cylindrically Challenged V-6