Re: 727 Torqueflite - Magnum 318

From: The Coughlin Family (Coughlin@centuryinter.net)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 22:33:37 EDT

I'll look into your transmission question, but I've got one for you, Why the
heck would you ever give up a manual-shift truck and swap in an automatic.It
pisses me off when I'm looking at trucks and all I can find is
automatics.I'll find a truck I really like, and then I'll think about how
much it's going to cost me to swap in a 4 or 5 speed manual.Will
coughlin@centuryinter.net