Re: K&N dissed at inspection

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 20:41:45 EDT

I guess I got it good here in Connecticut. You get a general inspection
when you first register, then only a sniffer test every two years. I took
my Dakota through with an open cleaner, headers, High Flow Cat, flowmaster
with 3" pipe. I always thought CT DMV sucked.

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4 and 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM