Re: RE: God Damnit

From: Mark Pryer (mark_pryer@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 16:03:01 EDT

no broken window but the police said that it is pretty much gone. It's not
so much the stereo, it's the cds. It had alot of time and money invested in
those and they are taken in one minute by some Idiot whose momma didn't
teach him respect for other people's property.
Mark
91 cc 5spd 6er Dynomax catback 14x3 K&N Ported TB
Bucket seats Accel Super Stock coil