RE: Mud Flaps

From: Richman, Todd WGM (RichmanT@tacom.army.mil)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 13:31:49 EDT

Ryan,
I have the molded ones off of my 98 4x4 that have the ram emblem in them.
These are for the flare models only. I put them on for a week in the summer
and didn't like the way they looked on the dak. Wife thinks I'm crazy.
Anyways, I will sell them to you if you want. I also have pictures of them.
I will send them to you if you want. Just email me privately.
Todd