Re: God Damnit

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 22:35:31 EDT

Yea, that usually sucks. My friend had his system stolen about 2 times
before he got smart and invested in an alarm. ran like 3 sirens off
different wires so the thieves can't cut those wires, 2 batteries, and a
bunch of other crazy stuff.
-Dester

<< well I went out to my truck this morning and guess what? oh yay, overnight
 some @sshole stole my cd player and my brothers cd player and about 30 of my
 f*cking cds. Oh man what a start ro a great day. so now I will miss my math
 test because I have to wait for the police. I think I am going to go break
 something now.
 Mark >>