Re: Daimler-Chrysler Contact(s)

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 22:41:33 EDT

as a 16 year old with my truck last year, I could not get ONE SINGLE warranty
piece of work done on my vehicle. Talk about discrimination.

Anyways. I've called all the Chrysler "help lines" "or complaint" lines and
they said they'd look into it, but it's a joke, nothing is ever done. I
swear. Chrysler blows a big one on service/warranty work and the guys who
are on the board know it. next time, go in and ask for the regional
representative. Take him on a little spin and show him ALL the invoices.
Best thing for you to do is to gather up all the invoices. I noticed that my
dealer DIDN'T even record my truck being in the shop.. Hm... something
sounded very fishy!
-Dester

<< Sorry i don't have the contact list but would also love to have it.

 I Just took my truck in this morning because i had a bold spot in my carpet
and an unresolved problem with my brakes. The dealer knows me very well
after the 10th visit of me asking for the manage instead of the tech. reps.
I walked in their and they did not even say hello. All they said is can i
have your keys (rudely). I told the guy my probs. and he acted as if he
didn't even hear me.
      I have begun a long letter (3 pages and not even half way) about how
the delear has treated me. I am only 19 so they better relize that if they
want to stay in business they better caiter to us youngsters. It's pretty
sad when they are the only 5-star rated delear in about 1 hour drive and they
don't even treat me with respect.

 tim