RE: Oil change

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 13:39:43 EDT

Andrew,
I personally believe in letting the engine break-in a little more before
going synthetic. Since synthetic protects better that regular oil, the
engine wears at a much slower rate. I like knowing my bearing surfaces have
mated/seated well with each other.
Rich - Ashburn, VA
P.S. I went synthetic at 10Kmi.