N.Tx DMLer sighting, who is it?!

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (digum98@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 21:11:53 EDT

Hey all,
just wanted to know who I saw tonight on the way home
from Dallas. I passed by a white CC with a white
camper shell on it. It had a DML sticker on the back.
Whomever you are, you wouldn't have noticed me, bcs I
was in a rental car. I was in the green Grand Am
passing by at the 190 exit. just wanted to know. Oh,
and as you can see, my truck is finally in the shop
from the accident. Took long enough, but it is. Sad to
say, but this Grand Am could seriously whoop me in my
V6 Dak. Oh well, I'm not going to trade it in, I know
that. Take care all.

=====
Later,
Geoffrey
~~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~~
~Hotchkis Performance 2/3 suspension kit~
~79 Harley Davidson Custom Electra Glide~
ICQ#62723274