Digital Compass for sale

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 21:15:11 EDT

Incase anyone wants or is looking for a digital compass for their Dak, I
took mine out of my Dak today. I will have no use for it, since I will be
installing my Magellan 315 GPS in my Dak when my Tuffy Series II Center
Console comes in. It works and works fine, I just did not like the fact that
it did not have a light on it, like my GPS does......so it is really useless
at night. Not at good sales pitch I know, but I am being honest. It can
either be mounted with suction cups(with come with it) onto the windshield
or you can screw it down to whatever you like. This is an electronic(battery
operated) compass that used "LCD display to show the 8 Cardinal
points(North, Northeast, East, etc) using abbreviations like N, NE, E, etc."
It uses "patented, advanced magnetic sensor technology." This sounds fancy
and all, but it is an extremely easy to use and really is not a fancy
compass. It is a 'Wayfinder LC' and I do have the 'instruction manual' for
it........First person takes it for $15,........negotiable too :)
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6
GrnDak4x4@Home.Com