Re: RE: Re: Now tight is too tight?

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 19:01:11 EDT

"Wisotzkey, Rich" <Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com> wrote:
>distributor last night and discovered I misinterpreted setting the #1
>cylinder. I used the square standoff on the distributor housing, when I
>should have been using the detent on the pickup disc. Once corrected, it

Rich,
I'm going to be installing 1.7 rollers in the next week or two. The
MP valve covers arrived today. Could you explain in more detail what
you are referring to here? I understand rotating the engine 90
degrees for each successive cylinder in firing order, but I want to be
sure I start at number 1 top dead center. Any help you can provide
would be appreciated.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
14.769 @ 91.43