Electric fan selection!

From: Robertsons (jrobert@voyageur.ca)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 22:47:42 EST

Hey gang!

Going to put and electric fan on my 92 Dakota and was going to get the
Hayden #3710 but can't seem to find a supplier on-line. Summit doesn't sell
Hayden, Carparts.com doesn't show anything and neither does wrenchead.com.
It was suggested that the fan was available through Pepboys but up here in
Northern Ont. Canada the nearest store is about 6 hours away. If I can't
get this fan is there another suggestion? Summit's fans seem to only be
good up to about 210HP without air.

All help appreciated
Dave
92 Dakota 5.2 3.55