Re: Electric fan selection!

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 22:55:05 EDT

well I think the hayden 3710 is rated to 200hp? I've found that doesn't
matter, especially with the 180 deg. tstat... I drove around all day today
(60degs) and the fan never once came on; plus it kept the truck cool all of
last summer sittin in traffic in 108 degree temps.
    Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
      95 318 4x4 CC auto
  www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
    fast4x4@bellsouth.net