Re: brake help...

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 22:55:32 EDT

If you've never changed the pads yourself. take it to a place and have them
do it. it's quite easy, but then. add up the costs for the parts.

my pads were 35 bucks (after a student discount)
and to turn the rotors, it costs... 8 bucks a pair (at a good place)
ah, double that and get someone else get greasy...
-Dester

<<
 There has been a bit of talk about brakes on the list recently, but my
 question is... how easy is it to change the brake pads yourself? I have
 never done this before but i am slightly mechanically inclined... thanks
 for the input..

 Brian
 Black 98 SLT V6
 gibson, quick d