RE: Dynomax Mufflers Sounds/Wav Files

From: Vincent Grimard (vincent.grimard@hq.navigant.com)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 12:38:36 EDT

 are there any for flowmaster?

-----Original Message-----
From: Kyle Kozubal
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Sent: 4/13/00 5:20 PM
Subject: DML: Dynomax Mufflers Sounds/Wav Files

I found this site today, kind of neat to hear the different Dynomax
mufflers
on different vehicles:
http://www.dynomax.com/Sounds.htm
Anyone know which one would sound the closest on my V6, with a Super
Turbo
muffler that is.
Kyle..........Real Dakotas Are Built, Not Bought
93 Dakota; Emerald Green; Sport Regular Cab 4x4 V6; 3.55 LSD
MSD 6-Offroad Ignition, MSD RFI Noise Filter, MSD Universal Wiring
Harness, MSD 8.5MM SuperConductors, Accel Super Coil, Borg Warner
Select Brass Cap/Rotor, Autolite Copper Plugs(.050), QuickD Throttle
Body,
Dual 4" Cold Air Intake Ducts, Amsoil 2Stage Air Filter,
yeah...yeah...yeah...