Re: RE: Dynomax Mufflers Sounds/Wav Files

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Sat Apr 15 2000 - 08:11:51 EDT

I have some Mpeg's of my truck 7.5 megs tho, btw, anyone know hoe to pull
only sound outta mpeg?
i have them on-line at http://24.2.42.16/dakota/
(This is the sound with Flowmaster 40 series, 2.5" pipes outta the FM to the
ends... the tips are 18"x3.5" (plane chrome tips, ya can see in the mpeg)
Any questions please ask off list coolva1@home.com (i recorded these b4 i
put the headers on, which remonds me I need to record another mpeg of when
they are on)
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual's w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 2 Electric Fans
180 T-stat, MSD 8.5 wires, Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1, Mod'd intake
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, MP Puter
Edelbrock Headers/Y-pipe, Exhaust cutout B4 cat
BEST 1/4 15.488 @ 86.23 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ