Carjacking preventers

From: Mark Pryer (mark_pryer@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 19:41:50 EDT

Hehe I saw a theft deterrent system they are using in South Africa which is
supposed to be the carjacking capital of the world. The first was one where
a stream of gas would run thru a channel to the door and let out a 7 foot
flame. the second was a gun hidden under the seat and would fire ammunition
meant for a buffalo gun at the thief's privates. The third had long swords
activated by a spring that would swing out and chop off his legs. Ouch
Mark
91 cc 5spd 6er Dynomax catback 14x3 K&N Ported TB
Bucket seats Accel Super Stock coil