RE: 360 IS IN!!!!

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 17:44:24 EDT

Yup, a 440 in an older ram is cake, I did that when I was like 18 in an
old Ram that will run low 12s all day long on radials, and when the tranny
is good. (Need to get a well built tranny with more stall and Ill hit 11s)

But I think shane was thinking about a newer ram...

Clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrapin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrapin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke