Re: 1/4 mile track suggestions

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 20:27:29 EDT

Ok bro, all the other guys have covered things really well. I raced at the
Texas DML meet for my very first time, and have a couple of suggestions
also.

Tell the track tech guy it's your first time racing. He'll guide you
through it. (Thanks, Mike Clark!)

Keep your windows rolled up, and watch your tree, your tach, etc. When I
raced, it was warm outside, I had the windows down, and all I could hear was
this loud ass V-8 powered Daytona in the next lane.

Above all else, have fun. I had a blast!

Brett Forehand
'94 Dak CC Sport
Thinkin' about adding all my new tranny parts
to my sig line just to keep up with Austin and Kyle!