Re: New Ram Wheels

From: roloff (roloff@mail.northlink.net)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 20:30:39 EDT

I'f yo like those rims try looking into some for a durango. I just
picked up set for my dak for 240.00 :) so they were used but clean, im
going to put them on when i get new tires :) so they were used but
clean. email me for a pic of what they look like. I dont have a pic of
my rims but there the same ones, if i ever get my digital camera working
ill take a pic of them on my dak for you.