Re: Re: Viper 6-speed to a 318??????????

From: BeasTboyz (beastboyz@home.com)
Date: Sat Apr 15 2000 - 02:14:54 EDT

as far as I know 6th gear isn't .7:1 anyhow, 5th is probably about .72:1 and
6th gear is .5:1 that is why it'd be worthless to put it in a truck with
less than 500hp.... also, what would you accomplish by puting it at 1:1 in
most 5/6 speeds 4th gear is 1:1, why waste 6th speed on that?? oh well,
maybe i'm just not following what you're sayig

Matt
(BeasTboyz)