Re: MTX Thunderform / Amp Relocation...Help?

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Sat Apr 15 2000 - 08:13:49 EDT

Uhh... the thunderform is air tight... cutting it ANYWHERE will make it
leak... (push one sub down, watch the other sub rise) I would not recomend
cutting anywhere on the thunderform.....
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual's w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 2 Electric Fans
180 T-stat, MSD 8.5 wires, Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1, Mod'd intake
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, MP Puter
Edelbrock Headers/Y-pipe, Exhaust cutout B4 cat
BEST 1/4 15.488 @ 86.23 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ