Re: Speaking of Pennzoil. see that commercial?

From: IRONWILL30@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 21:25:35 EDT

i dont know what to think, i just know whatever oil i start to use as soon as
i get a vehicle i stick with it my ford uses castrol gtx 10w40 my dads dak
uses valvoline10w40 and my LeBaron uses penzoil w/ purebase 5w30 winter 10w30
summer i do know that the dak has a lot of condensation and crap in the oil,
the dipstick is rusting and you have to wipe the milk off it 3x just to get a
good reading, i dont like valvoline buy its not my truck