RE: RE: Short summary on Spring Fling (and the "post-show"events!!)

From: Jack Yates (jack@blackdakrt.com)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 01:12:05 EDT

GREAT clip. Did you drop the camera at the end there or something? The two
dakotas on the end were making some major smoke.. Whose white dakota was
that parked off to the side? I got a glimpse of the fender, but that's
about
it.
-Dester

That was an expensive clip, hehehe
Sonya (sam's wife) kinda flung the camera strap on her wrist as we decided
to get outta there pretty quick, the people in the houses behind the parking
lot were comin out with that cloud, so we decided to bail out. That was
Tony's (Quick D) Durango on the right side.

Later
Jack