Re: RE: Short summary on Spring Fling (and the "post-show" events!!)

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 23:55:42 EDT

GREAT clip. Did you drop the camera at the end there or something? The two
dakotas on the end were making some major smoke.. Whose white dakota was
that parked off to the side? I got a glimpse of the fender, but that's about
it.
-Dester

<< Ed and all, go check out the mpeg of the smokefest..
 And thanks to everyone there and everyone who donated some rubber to the
 tire gods, that was one hell of a cloud of smoke!! I hope Tony got that on
 videotape, i gotta get a copy of that.
 http://blackdakrt.com/mpegs/smoked.mpg

 Later
 Jack