Re: This is interesting on Toyota's advertising program

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 18:57:11 EDT

>>hey, has anyone read Sport Truck magazine? The newest one? had a
mopar
truck buying guide and other things, but the thing that got me the most
is..<<

Here's what bothers me: I have last month's issue and in "readers rides"
there is not 1, but TWO rides featured that are STOCK!!!! That mag gets
thousands of "reader's rides" submissions that are totally tricked out,
bagged, shaved, custom paint having trucks, and picks 2 STOCK
trucks?!?!?!! COME ON!! One of them was a plain-jane lightning, the other
was an R/T with just some headlight covers, bug deflectors, and a couple
engine mods... I lose more and more faith in that publication everytime I
pick it up... Put some trucks in there that you don't see on a daily
basis. Geez!

sorry... had to vent

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
"PROJECT 13's" ... slammed 88 Dakota: Magnum 360 swap in progress!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.