RE: Re: MAP Sensor "Issue"

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 23:23:34 EDT

I didn't want to argue because when you press the pedal, more fuel is
introduced via the injectors and the timing is retarded. It seems to be
partly lean and the advanced timing, which is normally at 38-40 degrees at
part throttle (and in conjunction with the MAP sensor issue) could be what's
causing this whole mess.

As for the "Flash the PCM" idea, there's two people who have had this done
and it didn't fix the problem.

I wish my scanner supported output to any form of file...but it's a LED
screen only.

- Bernd