Re: Gas mileage + LSD???

From: Marty Galyean (mgalyean@acm.org)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 10:19:03 EDT

I have to agree 100% here. The peak/valley measurements are next to useless when
trying to establish an apples to apples comparison between different trucks,
different driving styles etc. Tankful to tankful is easier anyway in that you
only have to deal with it at fill up time and your eyes are on the road instead of
the mpg gauge.