RE: Pictures with winch

From: brian.duffey@intelsat.int
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 08:51:54 EDT

O.K. -- pretty much off topic, so I'll keep it real brief...
Trust me, there is a real difference between a redneck & a good old boy, and
there ain't necessarily anything pretty about a good old boy!
(same can be said for rednecks too).

Any of the other southerners on the list can probably vouch for this!

Duff (from a long line of good ole boys)
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK - F&B Stage I TBI
(with a truck load of parts in my shop waiting for a day of dry weather so I
can install them all!)