Re: Re: Fuel Gauge:

From: MrDakota95@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 08:03:48 EDT

In a message dated 4/20/00 10:56:09 AM Central Daylight Time,
grndak4x4@home.com writes:

<<
 Shawn,
 Yes you can just replace the sending unit and it will cost about $25-$50,
 depending on where you buy it from. I dropped the gas tank on my Dak to
 replace to fuel sending unit and it fixed the erratic gas guage in the dash.
 However, a week after this, the fuel pump died and I just had to drop the
 tank again. I would HIGHLY recommend replacing the entire fuel pump
 module/assembly, with comes with everything which is on the inside of the
 tank, including the sending unit; call around and see what prices are in
 your area......here I can get an entire module for about $135. Good Luck, if
 you need any help or advice on dropping the tank or putting the module in,
 let me know. I have dropped the tank about 4 times on my Dak.
 Kyle
 93 Dakota 4x4 V6 >>

Thanks Kyle, I'll check around on prices, I'm tired of the gauge going
bonkers on me.
Hey did you get you're TB yet?

Shawn