Re: Dragstrip improvements

From: TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 08:24:13 EDT

Will play with the TV cable - should have done that a long time ago I
guess. I might get some RRs first. I'm just tickled about shaving 5
tenths for the price of a MAP sensor, beating the heck out of a bunch of
ricers (one guy raced me 3 times in a row - he had just spent a grand in
shiny new upgrades - lost by a couple tenths each time - then he went
home 8-), getting 9 passes in so quick, and learning alot - especially
about that tree 8-).

Cool huh? - Latr,

Shane

  Hey Shane, I'm gonna try setting mine to shift between 5200-5500.With the M1 its still pulling strong at those rpm's. I just got a Gtech so I'll post the results if it ever stops raining...
               Ted O.