Re:Mr. Pre Mag, wazzzzup Bro?

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 11:59:45 EDT

> I'm not bad mouthin'... but I hate to see people dog on someone's ride. I
> can't say I'm not guilty of doing the same, but I try to keep it on the
> downlow. I guess it's a respect thing to me...
> oh well.
>
> - -mike d.

Hey Mike, It is a RESPECT THING. People should have respect
for what others do to their trucks to give them their own
special character. Especially on the DML! It takes a lot of
hard earned dollars to mold that Dak to what you want it to
be. Apparently some people don't have the good sense to
realize this. I can't say I'm not guilty either, but I've
never dogged a DMLers ride. Boy, I hope there's no UniMogs
on the list. :o]

GS -