Re: The Redneck/Truck in in the ...umm,, Driveway?

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 14:23:11 EDT

I love it!! I could only get the front view of your truck and the first
R/T pic to open. All the rest had an error message that WinDoze was
impotent, I mean, unable to find the file named...etc.

The truck sure looks good! Looks like your insurance company got its
money's worth.

Richard in San Antonio

On Mon, 24 Apr 2000 13:09:19 -0400 "Preacher" <preacher@carolina.rr.com>
writes:
> Ok folks.. I got the Dak back from the bodyshop and pictures are up
> on the
> page. They replaced every panel but the roof and door skins. Even
> the rear
> window is new.... The only thing not done yet is the spray-in liner
> andthat
> is the weekend after next.
>
> The decals are gonna irritate the Elitest Snobs but hey.... bite
> me...ROTFLMAO
>
> Jon Smith, send me your snail-mail address offlist and I will send
> you that
> decal you wanted.
>
> Take a look!!!!! http://www.bastaards.org/dakota.htm Just scroll
> down a bit