Re: engine noise through the amp

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 23:57:20 EDT

Go get yourself a little device at radio shack called a "ground loop
isolator" it's probably just picking up some ground noise. It happens when
your power wires are too close to your RCA cables, aren't running good RCA
cables, have a floating ground? and other things, I have found a ground
loop isolator helps solve the problem quite well. It can be had at radio
shack or any audio shop for about 10 bucks.
-Dester

<< ok i just installed my stero out of my last dak and
 all of a sudden i have a lot of noise through the
 speakers ... i was thinking time for a new set of plug
 wires anybody got a better idea
 Frank 94 3.9 sport (total)
       94 5.2 sport