re: 318 Supercharged VS a 360 Natural

From: Steve Strigle (strigle@home.com)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 00:05:45 EDT

Why not just get a 360, and supercharge it?

It's difficult to build torque on an RT, the tires break loose too easily.
My guess on the RT lag is the RT wasn't racing at first. He probably saw you
jump ahead, realized that would make him look really bad so he then
proceeded to floor it. If he didn't leave at least 20' of rubber on the
road he didn't mash it from a stop, or he just has a dud for a motor.

Go with the 360 and supercharge that! You'll love it!

Steve
'00 Dakota RT + ATI
"If it ain't blown, it just sucks."
strigle @home.com (no space)