Re: WOMEN!!

From: Shari & Marty (msdng@netzero.net)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 10:13:48 EDT

Been there.done that.......
I ended up working on the truck at night, around 10-12nite-ish, when
everyone else was asleep, peaceful, quite, plenty of time to think about the
next mods.
Funny, I have had three of the Daks and I don't have any now, so I have
plenty of time to
think about the next mods. I am even buying the parts for the next one, so I
will take less than a week to put everything on, and making it seem as
though I am spending all my time
on it. You have to work on it like in stealth mode.......she comes out in
the garage, see's you, and asks, What are ya doin, working on that stupid
truck again????? No honey, I was pushing it back a little to give you a
little more room at the washer and dryer. What are you saying, I'm getting
fat??????? No honey, That's not it. Then what are you
doin?....................What are those????????????
I was weak (sobbing) I spent $1100 on Hughes ported heads.........I'm
sorrrrrrrrryyyyyyy!!!!!!!!
$1100 dollars???????????? Well, they were $2300 from Magnum Performance so I
saved us
$1200 baby (the congressional approach), aren't you happy, honey?????
Honey???

> Are there any ladies out there that don't make men choose between there
truck and them? My Fiance is giving me a hard time b/c she claims that I
spend more time with my truck than I do with her.
> Pretty soon I think I am going to have to make a choice. Well I paid more
for the truck and it doesn't nag at me either!!
> Anyone else out there like this? What do you do to deal?
>
> Kevin
> Black 98 Dak Sport

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World