Re: How fast is 4X4, 318

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 12:14:31 EDT

TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com wrote:

> I just got my Gtech (if it ever stops raining I'll try it out).To All the
> Dml'ers that tried the Gtech or the track, Are results posted anywhere ? If
> not could we do that here..I never Gtech'ed my truck stock so I would like to
> see what other 4X4's are turning through various stages of modifications...

A few G tech tips for you:

Mount the unit down the centerline of the truck, not off to one side or
the other.
Make sure the test track is something close to level, straight and flat.
Try to get a good start, traction is the key to accurate numbers.
Your e/t should be pretty close to actual track times.
The mph should be a little higher on a G tech.
Alan S.