RE: RE: WOMEN!!

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 12:06:36 EDT

Women, or your toys? ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I hate to say this, but a lot of women, but not all (due to society and
maternal upbringing), believe they can change a man once they are
married.... BIG MISTAKE!!! No one, male or female, can change another
person. If you don't accept them for the way the look, act, and the things
they like *TODAY*, there is absolutely no hope. No one person can change
another, we can only change ourselves. The big key is to: accept me for
who and what I am, which includes MY HOBBIES... because that's ME and always
will be. No one tries to change their friends into something else, then why
try it with a spouse/mate?

Dak content: I may change my Dak, but she always approves :)

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd