Re: RE: RE: WOMEN!!

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 14:41:51 EDT

Yeah, David, but you were smart enough to put your wife's name on the
truck! (at least, I hope that's your wifes name!) That way, she knows
you care.
Flip

---- Begin Original Message ----

You guys are just hanging around the wrong women.  My wife likes
me putting stuff on the truck as much as I do.  I have alot of
time and money invested in my Dak and can not remember a single
time that she complained about either, or about breaking
something on the trail...she might laugh at me when I do
something stupid and get stuck in a big a$$ mud hole...but she
never complains.

http://www.care2.com - Homebase for people who care about the Environment!