Re: WOMEN!!

From: Yllwdkta@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 12:05:35 EDT

I am going to have to say i get the same thing. She tells me that she is baby #2 and my that my DAK is baby #1. Yes i spend alot of money with my dak but i still spend more time with my girlfriend. I don't understand why she is bothered by this considering the fact that she loves to show it with me and gets a kick when someone is staring at it. Well i do have to say that a women will do somethings that my dak will never do so i would have to say women are more important. But if you can find the best of both worlds then you are even better off. Well good luck with your dicision. Maybe try and get her to work on it with you. Then you are spending time with both (but really with your #1 dak) :)

Subj: DML: WOMEN!!