Re: Wheels and Tires for sale

From: Max Booten (mbooten@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 20:06:50 EDT

OH shoot, I wish you would have asked me that before I left. They are off
my stepdads Durango and I live 3 hours away. Lets ask anyone else on this
list. Anyone know what size Wranglers come factory on a Durango??????

----Original Message Follows----

What size are the tires, please?

Thanks!

Richard in San Antonio